The 21st year of the international photo exhibition with the theme of speleology
- Slovak Museum of Nature Protection and Speleology
- Slovak Speleological Society
- Slovak Caves Administration
- Town Liptovský Mikuláš
Participation is conditioned on respecting the contest rules.
Each author can send at most 5 photographs in one contest category.
Categories and prizes:
- Cave Beauty – photos illustrating the beauties of cave spaces and peleothem details.
- Speleo-moment – reportage photos from speleological activities and expeditions
They will be chosen 3 best photographs of each category and award the Grand Prize of Speleofotografia Contest 2022. Another prize will be award by votes on social network. Authors will win valuable prizes.
- Participation is free of charge.
- Photographs have to be sent in a digital form (a longer side min. 3,000 px, a file size till 5 MB, .jpg format) via online form (link below). Pictures sent on CD, negatives or diapositives will be not accepted.
- Files have to be named in the following manner: author’s name-picture_name.jpg (example: John_Smith-waterfall.jpg), and an entry form for each picture have to be added on www.speleofotografia.sss.sk. Names of photos must be in English language.
- By infilling the entry forms participants confirm ownership of copyrights for photographs, and give assent to using them for presentation on the exhibition and organizer’s web side as well as social network and media propagation concerning the exhibition. Exhibited photos will be not sent to authors; they will stored in the organizer’s archive.
- The jury will select 100 photographs that promote to another round. They will be exhibited at the vernissage and printed in a size 30 x 40 cm on organizer’s costs for exhibition purposes. They will be issued in Speleofotografia 2022 cataloque and sent to the authors of pictures inside.
- The jury consist of experienced cave photographers:
Pavol Kočiš (Slovakia; Chairman of the jury)
Pavol Staník (Slovakia; member of the jury)
Rémi Flament – France
Katsuji Yoshida – Japan
- Deadline for sending the photos: 14. 09.2022.
The jury will select the photos from 15. 09. 2022 till 11. 11. 2022.
Contest results will be announced at the exhibition vernissage, held in Liptovský Mikuláš, Školská Street 4, on November 2022 and they will be available on www.speleofotografia.sss.sk.
- Organizers and jury members cannot participate in the exhibition as authors.
- The jury decision regarding awards cannot be changed.
- Awards will be handed over by an organizer’s representative at the exhibition vernissage or sent via mail on winner’s adress.
- Organizers are not responsible for damages caused by breaking the exhibition rules from the side of participants (e.g. sending of photographs without ownership of copyrights).
Ms. Mária Ošková – email@example.com +421903814878 (cell); +421445477242 (office) (sk cz)
Mr. Lukáš Vlček – firstname.lastname@example.org +421940 807327 (cell) (sk, cz, pl, en)
Mr. Pavol Staník – email@example.com +421903 256953 (cell) (sk cz)